Source window in Build Mode. Multiple folders

dr_ml422

Ok so I know how to use the Build Mode, but now I have a large project and every time I tried to add all the folders I need to burn to the source window ImgBurn will calculate all of them even when only the top 1 on the list is selected. I thought I was able to add multiple folders and burn 1 at a time even though I can't queue them like the .iso's.

I read this thread> http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtop...p;hl=build+mode and it sounds like something I'm trying to do, but I don't get it. If I can in fact load folders in the window w/out imgBurn calculating 90 gigs of work to be built and burned can you please explain how? That IBB project went over my head too. Didn't find a guide if there is one. Thnx. I only need too add the folders in the window if possible instead of having to manually do one at a time. I get the drop zone feature, but again it would calculate all the folders. There's not a disc on the planet that could hold 80 to 90 gigs of files. Lol...

Tell you the truth I'm doing way better w/ImgBurn 1 at a time then trying to figure out some other proggie that just about did me in. Well done. The pitch fork would of came out dry if you know what I mean.

Thnx as always.

I'm afraid the build box won't allow you to pick and choose like the image queue as you've found out. LUK addressed the question in the thread you linked to and really the only solution is to select the multiple folders in Explorer and drop them in the build window or drop zone. You can then calculate and if you are over start removing until the project fits on your disc or if you have more room you can always add more.

An explanation of command line usage can be found in the readme.txt...see attatchment.

Anything more than that someone else will have to explain as I've yet to venture into command line hijinx. :thumbup:

ReadMe.txt

I'm afraid the build box won't allow you to pick and choose like the image queue as you've found out. LUK addressed the question in the thread you linked to and really the only solution is to select the multiple folders in Explorer and drop them in the build window or drop zone. You can then calculate and if you are over start removing until the project fits on your disc or if you have more room you can always add more.

An explanation of command line usage can be found in the readme.txt...see attatchment.

Anything more than that someone else will have to explain as I've yet to venture into command line hijinx. :thumbup:

Loco thnx so much. Now that it's clear that ImgBurn doesn't do it I'm almost certain another proggie I was playing w/can't do it either, or at least haven't received a response yet regarding that issue from the forum I posted in.

Otn is Blu's pdf file on ImgBurn's functions' guide as linked to in Cynthia's guide a read only and download file? I can't point to any one function title or anything and be directed to it via the left click. I have Adobe Reader, not the latest version, but with other files I haven't had that problem.

I definitely know what you're talking about in regards to the cmnd line hijinx. I spent a couple of hours trying to figure out the above so I'm not even going there. :)

Thnx Lightning. Once I learn how to use cmnd lines and run them I'll give it a go. I'm just glad I could at least drop the folders via the drop zone, and while it did take me a bit to figure it out, at least the guides here and ImgBurn are way more user friendly than what I was trying to decipher w/this other app..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.