360 images ..Can you clear something up ?

Snaggle

Recently got into this (for my son) And just kinda messing about but came up with a problem that im not sure about...

I downloaded a couple of images (Gears of war 2 and starswars force unleashed) both burned fine and work fine .

I have a Kreon drive and made a backup of Left 4 dead (yes i bought it :P ) and it burns ok (163b sata) but just shows as dirty disk on the xbox .

Now what im sure of is when burning with ImgBurn the Label shows xgd2dvd_ntsc now am i just being dense but the image is Pal game is Pal xbox is Pal Argh lol Now im probably on the wrong tangent and the Label has nothing to do with this but im kinda confused . All the other images burn ok but not the ones i make myself .

Media is Verbatin DVD+r DL 8x (singapore) and writer is a Pioneer DVR216 . As mentioned i dont have any errors and any weird happenings but i guess what im asking is the label and the ntsc name affecting my burns ?>

I had a read through the forum and seen some screen shots and noticed from the log files that it burns under the same Label: so its probably not an issue with Img Burn but maybe someone can explain if im just being Daft and maybe an issue with the game i am trying to image/burn

Thanks for your time

Snaggle

Also here is the Log just incase its of any use .

I 16:44:48 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 16:44:48 Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate x64 Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 16:44:48 Total Physical Memory: 4,191,804 KB - Available: 2,494,368 KB

I 16:44:48 Initialising SPTI...

I 16:44:48 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 16:44:49 Found 1 DVD

Edited by Snaggle

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.