This is Great

ron spencer

@life:

That topic and program cannot be discussed here under any circumstances. You will have to look elsewhere for assistance.

it was worth the shot u dont know till u try thanks anyway. any sugestion were i can look

Life, don't think you offended anyone man, just hit a sore nerve thats all. Most of these peeps answering on this forum were part of another forum that was shut down and its owner ( and arthur of the forum program ) was put through, what I imagine, was a very bad time.

That forum and most of these peeps on this forum were helping others out with problems and answering questions somewhat like you were asking early on in this thread. They, as myself, just don't want what happened before to happen again. The arthur of IMGburn has become a friend to many of these peeps and they were and still are to a point upset about what happened to him. NO one wants this to happen again, hence the cold remarks and Blus' Large BLUE post a few posts back.

Hope you can understand and see where they;re coming from. Enjoy IMGburn for what it is, an excellent burn program..... :thumbup:

As a mod on two other forums, I say follow these guide lines:

• Search before you post
  • Make sure it is in the right forum
  • Be careful about what you ask. If it regards DVDs, decrypting etc, don't ask.

p.s love how the reply page is set out! Much better than the old forum

Edited by linx05

You can count on that kev. I have a million and one guestions but dont want to look stupied when i ask for help. I cant even type without lookink at the keys lol.

Hey Life, no worries man, no one looks stupid when asking for help. Thats what forums are for. Just as linx05 wrote, Be careful about what you ask, unfortunately times are a changing. :ermm::thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.