Disc to Disc copy mode

eSkRo

i know what you guys gonna say....

make an IMG of the disc then burn it

:whistling:

But, every burning software needs to have that option!

Like my grand-ma could be using ImgBurn

without asking me how to make a copy of a certain disc she wants....

:thumbup:

2lcb2a8.jpg

Edited by eSkRo

We really do not encourage on the fly copying, if that's what you are suggesting. But perhaps what you are suggesting is a combo of Create Image File from disc and Write image file to disc.

Regards

perhaps what you are suggesting is a combo of Create Image File from disc and Write image file to disc.

Well,

that could be a solution!

So,

Create Image File from disc + Write Image File to disc COMBO

is a good idea then?

:whistling:

Personally, I don't think so. Disc to disc copy would probably end up with heaps of noobs (yes, including your granny) asking questions like "it doesn't copy" (because they are trying to copy a protected DVD) - we already get more than our fair share of dumb questions about this; here's just one example posted today.

LUK! may have a different mindset, however.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

It would be good to see Disc to disc copy of stuff that has already been copied before that is not PROTECTED in your collection that either gets damaged or that one of ur family members want a copy of it. Just a simple non protected copy Disc to disc or on the fly. :) would make this program the only one I would use atm I have to use Alcohol 120% to do this which means it save alot of time that ppl dont hv.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.