Unable to burn several Video_ts folders on one Disk

blondeme

I have a problem with trying to burn several Video_ts folders on to the one disk.

I have several 30 minute shows that i had converted with ConvertxtoDvd.

Simple - no problem there and now i have 4 folders with the _ts files inside.

Normally i would not have a problem using imgburn to burn a folder with the -ts files but the trouble is i am trying to burn more than one single folder with these files onto one single 4.7GB disk.

I know they will fit - but all i end up with when i put the disk into my standalone dvd player are root files and folders on the screen - which i don't understand.

When i converted them prior with ConvertxtoDvd...ill call them episodes for want of a better word i created a menu for each episode...of which there are 4 episodes(or 4 converted folders to be technical)

I just want to place these episodes on the one disk, to then put the disk in the standalone player to automatically start and simply watch on the Telly.

With a choice of where i want to watch ( a menu).

Can Imgburn do this?

I have Windows XP pro vers.2002 service pack 3.

Imgburn 2.4.2.0

I managed to figure how to use imgburn when i first got it and not ever run into problems terrific program it is...its just me i cant work this out :wacko: ....thanks for any help

blondeme :)

p.s. oh and before you mention guides- i have tried to work those out but err well im umm more confused there :innocent:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.