Program Memory Update Failure.

NimrodD

Well, I tried to burn another game, this is the logg. Since the supported speed was 2,4x, I tried that first, with the same error as this one, when I tried it at 4x speed. Any clues on what I'm doing wrong?

I 22:27:03 ImgBurn closed!

I 21:27:51 Operation Started!

I 21:27:51 Source File: D:\Utorrent\Prince.Of.Persia.X360-Allstars\alls-prope.dvd

I 21:27:51 Source File Sectors: 3

They are made in Singapore. Slightly off topic, I gotta say that this program is awsome, and that this site might be the best one I ever been on, seeing how you get help so fast. I thought that this disc was the recommended ones, so I don't know what's wrong now.

Edit, did wrong, but just wanted to say that I used 4x speed in this burn, but I did it once before that, and I used 2,4x speed that time, same error. The Xbox can't simply read the discs after they are burned.

Edited by NimrodD

You're using the best DVD+R DL blanks available, and your burner can't manage to make a good burn on them on both of the supported write speeds (2.4x and 4x).

The less expensive way is trying a lens cleaning disc on it to see if it helps. You could also try finding a newer firmware version for that burner on the laptop manufacturer website. Another option would be trying the Incremental write type (it's in ImgBurn's settings under the Write tab), but this is a shot in the dark as most burners work fine with the default DAO/SAO write type.

Well, tried it again, this time with the incremental write type, with no succes. Here's the log.

I 17:58:26 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 17:58:26 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 17:58:26 Total Physical Memory: 3

Nimrod;

I spent some time on Google about this today and it seems that you might want to try some different media. I know what we recommend, but it really looks like Verbs and your system don't get along very well.

I have never recommended all this before, and can't guarantee that it will work but here is what I would try:

Use 'End It All 2' to stop all but the necessary processes and programs on your system.

Halt any music playing or Internet access or background activity.

Turn off ZoneAlarm and whatever you're using for firewall and virus/malware scan since you have already scanned the torrent data you're trying to burn. ..I hope ;)

Start ImgBurn.

Reset ImgBurn to default settings.

Put in a disc.

Hit the Burn button and see what happens with a clean machine running nothing but minimal processes and ImgBurn.

This is what I got out of reading everything at CD Freaks, AfterDawn and the other sites.

Good Luck. :/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.