I'd like to meet the guy who wrote ImgBurn

Cougar

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cougar, I'd like to meet LUK also, but unfortunately that isn't in the cards( for me anyways ). I really think the the closest you will get to him is by interacting on the forum. :/

Yes ImgBurn is a top notch program which will keep getting better in the future releases. :thumbup:

I'd like to meet the guy who wrote ImgBurn.

Does anyone know where I can find the guy who developed and owns this program ImgBurn? Its pretty nice.

Thanks.

- Cougar

You dont owe him money do you? He sounds like he's after something!! =))=)) Mind you he could just be after your body!

Edited by jack

Hah... thanks. You guys are great.

No, I don't owe him money, but hey, nothing wrong with a donation here and there, right?? His website makes it easy.

I guess thats the real him. Hi! After looking around the forum some more, I just realized I could have tried a PM off one the official announcement posts to meet him instead. :innocent:

Well, I guess thats part of being new here. Its a great program. Thanks for saying Hi back (above).

(oh and i read his signature about not PMing him, but my quick questions are more personal and not something i want on the forum, so with any luck maybe he will accept them.)

Edited by Cougar

(oh and i read his signature about not PMing him, but my quick questions are more personal and not something i want on the forum, so with any luck maybe he will accept them.)

Lightning _UK! prefers spandex trousers set off with a matching pink chiffon and not lycra bodysuits with the bum cut out. I hope this was helpful.

Lightning _UK! prefers spandex trousers set off with a matching pink chiffon and not lycra bodysuits with the bum cut out. I hope this was helpful.

there's a picture for ya :&

I'll tell. It's Muttley! :D Of Dick Dastardly And His Flying Machines fame. Voiced by Don Messick. :)

Well, at least you didn't ask. :innocent:

I met one of the voices of Dick Dastardly. :) When he was briefly known as the Dread Baron for Laff-A-Lympics, Paul Winchell, the voice of Dastardly, apparently wasn't available, so, Hans Conreid took over. But, it seems, that Hans Conreid sometimes wasn't available, and his substitute was John Stephenson, probably best known as Mr. Slate from The Flintstones. I met Stephenson at a Transformers convention in 2001. :lol: British writer, Simon Furman, was there that year, too. :D

I met one of the voices of Dick Dastardly. :) When he was briefly known as the Dread Baron for Laff-A-Lympics, Paul Winchell, the voice of Dastardly, apparently wasn't available, so, Hans Conreid took over. But, it seems, that Hans Conreid sometimes wasn't available, and his substitute was John Stephenson, probably best known as Mr. Slate from The Flintstones. I met Stephenson at a Transformers convention in 2001. :lol: British writer, Simon Furman, was there that year, too. :D
I knew that Paul Winchell did the voice of Dastardly and I think I remember reading about Hans Conreid, I didn't know about the others. In fact until you mentioned it I had no idea who did the voice of Mr. Slate.

Thanks for the information.

Now that's a mean lie. LUK! is a honorable member of our community. And as a lucky guy I met him once and managed to take this picture at our annual meeting:

domualr2.jpg

What a hottie! I bet LUK! has a lot of hairy groupies...

Edited by ????

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.