I'd like to meet the guy who wrote ImgBurn

Cougar

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember bot the Rockhead and Frankenstone characters. I also remember some of the others like Ann Margretstone and Rock Granite (or something like that).

Ann-Margrock and Rock Quary I think was his name. There was also my favorite, Stoney Curtis! :lol: Back when Ann-Margret, etc. played themselves.

wtf ???

:lol:

If you're asking about the Frankenstones :) around the time the Flintstones cartoons started to die off, it was in the late 1970's with shows like the Pebbles And Bamm Bamm Hour, where the kids were grown up, yet Fred and Barney hadn't aged. :D Sally Struthers, of all people, played Pebbles! :o Anyway, one of the shows Hanna Barbera pulled out of the hashish filled, smoky air was The Flintstones Meet Rockula And The Frankenstones.

(John Stephenson was also Rockula, BTW. :lol:) Fred and Barny win a trip on the game show "Make A Deal Or Don't" to Rocksylvania where you can fill in the holes. After their introduction, the Frankenstone family were eventually worked into one of the Flintstones regular series.

Speaking of HB cartoon produced with the help of controlled substances, two of their weirder creations are currently in rotation at the end of Adult Swim. The Gary Coleman Show and The Super Globetrotters. And, yes, the latter show IS about THE Harlem Globetrotters, only, now, they're super heroes. :rolleyes:

I remember bot the Rockhead and Frankenstone characters. I also remember some of the others like Ann Margretstone and Rock Granite (or something like that).

Ann-Margrock and Rock Quary I think was his name. There was also my favorite, Stoney Curtis! :lol: Back when Ann-Margret, etc. played themselves.

Yeah, Stoney Curtis was another one. I don't remember anymore of them so if you do, please post them. :thumbup:

All this over a pic of the boss :lol: Anyway I know for a fact that LUK went to Spain last summer, here is a pic of himself that he sent me......apparently it was taken by a "friend".....

luk4uo.png

Well at least he has stopped wearing the skirt and heels.... =))

Never mind the emotional strain, look at the strain those shorts are under! They could burst at any moment and then it will be jmet all over again!!!!

Never mind the emotional strain, look at the strain those shorts are under! They could burst at any moment and then it will be jmet all over again!!!!

38.gif

NOW there would be a kodak moment................ :o :& :lol::lol:

All this over a pic of the boss :lol: Anyway I know for a fact that LUK went to Spain last summer, here is a pic of himself that he sent me......apparently it was taken by a "friend".....

luk4uo.png

Well at least he has stopped wearing the skirt and heels.... =))

Fook me! Talk about a fashion faux par. I will now beat my head against my desk in an effort to expel the demons that now haunt me after seeing this.......... tragedy.

You mean you dont like those peachy little cheeks???????

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.