Operation Completed Successfully then a Cancel dialog box

dbminter

I've put this in Support because it's not a bug that I know of. I've not been able to reproduce it, but, I am posting what happened so that if anyone else encounters it, they can reply. Because, you never know. :)

Strange behavior after a burn. When I clicked OK to the Operation Completed Successfully box, a dialog immediately opened up asking if I really wanted to Cancel. I selected No because I didn't ;) and the box just closed. I've not had it return since that one time, so, my guess is it was just a one time fluke of some kind. The kind I am famous for in these forums. :D

Ok, the only way to make that cancel window appear is to click the 'stop' button when the program is doing something, or to close the main form (or have some other program try and close it) - i.e. via the top right cross (X thingy).

So basically I'm guessing you'd finished a burn, clicked 'ok' to the 'completed successfully' box, and then immediately clicked the X.

In doing that, you'd have actually closed (well, tried to) the program before all of the thread cleanup code had finished running.

The program kinda remembers that you've clicked the X if it's busy doing something... it then normally checks if you have, once the lengthy operation has finished, and acts upon it if it has.

I've jumbled a couple of lines around in the code to make this less likely to happen in the future.

Still, you'd have to be super quick with the mouse to make it happen as it stands, I guess that's why you've not been able to reproduce it!

The software might have been told by Windows :) that I selected the X close button for the entire ImgBurn window, but, I only pressed OK in the Successfully Completed window. Then, took my hands off the mouse and was trying to get up to go do something else :lol: only to be surprised by the opened Cancel window. I only noticed it as I got up and saw it had opened as I was standing there, staring quizzically at it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.