Xbox 360 doesn't recognize the burned DVD

Grubby

Hello everyone, I have been trying to make a backup of a game, but I cant make it work, maybe someone here has had a similar problem or something, I could really use some help :unsure:

The thing is, after burning a file to a Verbatim DVD+R DL disc (at 2.4 speed, layerbreak is set correctly in options), my Xbox 360 doesn't recognize the DVD, it reacts like the disc was blank.. I tried burning the .dvd file along with the .000 file before, but I had some errors so I renamed the image.000 file to image.iso file and tried burning then, I had no errors but instead this problem Im talking about now... maybe renaming .000 file to .iso was wrong? If so, should the .000 file be changed into .iso at all or burned as is? I have tried other burning programs (with and without touching the image.000 file) and I had the same results

Here's the log by the way:

I 06:04:17 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 06:04:17 Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate x64 Edition (6.0, Build 6000)

I 06:04:17 Total Physical Memory: 2

Edited by Grubby

Hey Lightning, thanks, I will try another.. but other than that, does everything else (from the log, specifying the layerbreak in options etc) kind of look okay? I mean, you think it should work ok if I get a decent image?

One thing is that there is no point selecting this

I 06:05:18 Write Speed: 2,4x

as the lowest speed you can burn with is

I 06:05:18 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: MKM-003-00) (Speeds: 4x; 6x; 8x)
I 06:35:22 Source Device: [1:0:0] ASUS DRW-1814BL 1.10 (D:) (ATA)

There is also a later firmware ver 1.14 if you want to install that one.

http://www.firmwarehq.com/Asus/DRW-1814BL/files.html

:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.