svp mailing list

dontasciime

Not had one since yesterday.The last one was offering me a dance mat of some sort. Will go for that, NOT!!

Ah probably just a virus acting on your/their behalf then.

I had a few hundred NDR's come through yesterday on my normal 'home use' account.

All of them were about some crappy spam email supposedly coming from me with the subject 'Need in software?'

The email I supposedly sent contained the following:

Good day!

Do you need any software for your pc? We might have what you need...

Our site is h**p://www.penok.com

Thank you,

Hilario

yep have sent sales an email, just waitng to get 3 million replies from them today.:D

mail.JPG

this mornings installment, though it looks like this will be the last of them, as someone hopefully at their end read what i typed and realised something was not quite right with their system.

Edited by dontasciime

A personal gift from a poor deposed president in Central Africa who is legitimately entitled to a gazillion bucks if only you'd give him $100,000 to get him started. =)) =))

Regards

Hey that sounds kind of like what's just happened to me. My dearly departed second cousin, of my third aunt, by a same sex relationship, has left me 10 Million dollars. I didn't even know I had any overseas relations a month ago. I've had to pay $5,000 in costs (taxes, customs clearance etc), but I'll be retiring any day now. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.