buffer and device buffer at 0%

zaccinson88

hi, i originally burnt street fighter 4 wiv no hassle den wen i went 2 burn my nxt game both the buffer and da device buffer remaind at 0%. no matta wot i try 2 burn nw da same fing keeps happening so dat i cannot burn games anymore, could sum1 plz tell me how 2 fix dis it wud b much appreciated. thank you

Hi and welcome to the forum, zaccinson88! :)

Can you post the log from that failed burn?

You'll find it here:

Main Menu -> Help -> ImgBurn Logs

its ok now i just have 2 leave it 4 about 10mins den it starts up.....

thanks 4 replying :thumbup:

sorry 4 wasting ur time its just coz at 1st the buffers wud go strate 2 100% bt 4 sum reason nw it takes like 10 mins

cheers anyway

Edited by zaccinson88

Looks as your burner doesn't like that media code/brand of discs.

I couldn't find any updates for that writer either. So try with Verbatim 2.4x rated ones from Singapore.

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=8000

The buffers should be filled, but your writer can't feed the stuff further to your writer as it has crashed (can't write to those discs).

Looks as your burner doesn't like that media code/brand of discs.

I couldn't find any updates for that writer either. So try with Verbatim 2.4x rated ones from Singapore.

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=8000

The buffers should be filled, but your writer can't feed the stuff further to your writer as it has crashed (can't write to those discs).

do they really make dat much diffrence coz my street fighter 4 is working perfectly and i just managed 2 get halo wars dun and dat is working da same.....

I just fort id ask coz evrywhere i look dey recommend those disks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.