Error When Verifying

DubzMixed

Hello,

I get an error when verifying this always happens when it gets to 50% here is my log:

I 16:58:44 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 16:58:44 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6000)

I 16:58:44 Total Physical Memory: 1,046,464 KB - Available: 480,168 KB

W 16:58:44 Drive J:\ (FAT32) does not support single files > 4 GB in size.

I 16:58:44 Initialising SPTI...

I 16:58:44 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 16:58:45 Found 1 DVD

Thanks For Your Reply Lightning i have used verbatim before and while the burn was successful some worked and some never so i was advised to use RIDiscs and i havent been able to get a successful burn using them so maybe its my drive? or could it be the program its self ?

Many Thanks :)

Verbatim make the best DL discs by far - period. Nobody here would ever recommend RiDisc (which could use ritek, ricoh or cmc dye) over Verbatim (which use the mkm dye).... that would just be silly!

It's a slimline laptop drive yeah? They're all pretty rubbish so you might be better off just buying a decent normal size external drive or an internal along with an enclosure for it.

The burning software doesn't even come into it - it's down to your drive/firmware/media to produce a decent burn.

That's something everyone has their own opinion on (and mine probably isn't as valid as some other peoples). You'd be better off taking a look at the cdfreaks forum and seeing all the scan results from the latest models of the decent brand drives (i.e Pioneer, Optiarc, LiteOn, Samsung, LG).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.