Multiple errors!

willryan42

I run it through Parallels desktop, which yes, is an emulator. And I can't see this being a problem, because I've burned countless number of dual layers under parallels with this computer, then I stopped for a month or so and when i tried again, I'm greeted by this mess =/

Same version of that 'emulator' as you had when it worked?

Could you run SIW on your virtual machine and paste what it says under Hardware -> Motherboard? Also, if you can, please post what's under Hardware -> PCI. To do this select all the rows shown on the right side of the window, right-click on them and choose Copy.

Here's hardware>motherboard:

Property Value

South Bridge Intel 82801BA (ICH2)

CPU Intel® Core2 Duo CPU T8300 @ 2.40GHz

Cpu Socket Socket 775 LGA

System Slots 1 ISA, 5 PCI

Memory Summary

Maximum Capacity 4096 MBytes

Memory Slots 4

Error Correction None

Warning! Accuracy of DMI data cannot be guaranteed

And here's pci info (although I don't know if you wanted the detailed info from each row that shows when one row is selected):

Bus/Dev./Func. Type Class Type Manufacturer Device Name Sub System Device Vendor Sub System Device Name

00 / 02 / 00 PCI VGA Controller

00 / 03 / 00 PCI PCI to Other Bridge

00 / 05 / 00 PCI Ethernet Realtek Semiconductor RT8029(AS) 10Mb Ethernet Adapter Realtek Semiconductor RT8029(AS) Ethernet Adapter

00 / 29 / 00 PCI USB (UHCI) Intel Corporation 82801FB (ICH6) USB UHCI Controller 1 Intel Corporation

00 / 29 / 07 PCI USB 2.0 (EHCI) Intel Corporation 82801FB (ICH6) USB 2.0 EHCI Controller Intel Corporation

00 / 30 / 00 AGP PCI to HOST Bridge Intel Corporation 815/EP/P Solano Host-Hub Interface Bridge (GMCH/MCH A2-step) Intel Corporation 82815/EM/EP/P 815/EM/EP/P (Solano) Host to I/O Hub Bridge

00 / 31 / 00 PCI PCI to ISA Bridge Intel Corporation 82801BA (ICH2) LPC Interface Controller Intel Corporation

00 / 31 / 01 PCI Bus Master IDE controller Intel Corporation 82801BA (ICH2) UltraATA/100 IDE Controller Intel Corporation 82801BA (ICH2) UltraDMA/100 IDE Controller

00 / 31 / 05 PCI Audio Device Intel Corporation 801BA/BAM AC'97 Audio Controller (ICH2/ICH2-M B1/B1' steps)

Install this on the virtual machine, reboot it, then install this and reboot again. If they don't solve your problem (or at least return the correct error codes) then you'll need to ask Parallel's developer on how to solve it :unsure:

Don't think it worked =/. On the bottom left of imgburn, when it's writing and tells you what it's doing, the first thing it used to say was setting l0 data capacity or something of that sort, then after 45-60 seconds, i got the error messages.

Now the first thing is setting write parameters and then that's it. It's been counting up on the elapsed time clock for about 10 minutes with no sign of doing anything else

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.