Why am i getting this problem

fight2fight

Hi,

iv been using imgburn for awhile and its one of the best programs i find to burn iso, especially for my xbox 360 games. iv burn't like 10+, but today im getting errors now -_-, i hate errors, yes i updated my nvidia motherboard chipset, i needed too. ok my error i get is after its 100% and wants to finalize and verify i get an error saying "No additional sense information", but the game works fine,

so now i want to know.

did the game burn correctly and is it safe to play the game?

and lastly how do i fix this problem??

need help ASAP, thanks...

i don't get a log, just a box pops up, like a warning thing telling me to press cancel, try again or continue

just an update i downloaded that Nero ASPI Driver v2.0.1.74 and placed in the imgburn folder and went into tools settings then I/O and selected the top one ASPI and now i got no problems, so should i stick to that?? if its successful?, and also wants the difference between the 2?

thanks...

Edited by fight2fight

The log is there by default unless you've turned it off. All logs can be found at Help/Imgburn Logs. And yes, for now you should stick with the Nero ASPI driver...at least until the next version of Imgburn is released.

By the way, both interfaces work the same. The options are there for people who need them for their own reasons (like you did due to buggy nvidia drivers).

You can use the Verify mode to compare the disc against the source image. In fact you shouldn't turn off Verify when burning :)

thanks for the replies guys, appreciate it. well im glad i got it working with no problems now, so ill stick to the ASPI till the new version comes then go back to the normal.

but i wanted to know those games i burn't before getting that error, like it works but will it have any bugs or will it be fine?? and should i reburn them again???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.