Former Village People cop on America's Most Wanted!

dbminter

Yeah, it may be hard to believe, but Victor Willis, the first cop of the Village People, is a violent, dangerous, wanted fugitive, profiled tonight on America's Most Wanted! :rolleyes: Anyway, Willis has been in and out of jail since the early 1980's after his career as a solo artist went nowhere. He has a cocaine habit and has stolen for it in the past. In fact, during his interviews for E!'s True Hollywood Story of the Village People, he was interviewed from jail. This time, he failed to show up for a hearing about his most recent drug and unlicensed weapon possession busts.

Yes, this dangerously violent and unstable man MUST be caught in the name of national security. He is a master of disguise, able to seemlessly blend in with sailors and police officers. A criminal mastermind of the highest order, he frequents YMCA's as his fronts. He was in the Navy. He was last seen near Fire Island and Sodom and Gammorah. He has been linked to a known Manhattan woman. He fancies himself to be a macho man. Please, if YOU'VE seen this crackpot, do not hesitate to call your local FBI or CIA branch. If they can't get Osama Bin Laden, maybe snagging Victor Willis will be a feather in their cap to distract you away from this oversight.

"Hi, uh, that Village People cop guy! I've seen him! I know where he is! I saw him on TV the other night! He was disguised as a cop! He's hiding out at a YMCA!" :lol:

http://www.amw.com/Fugitives/brief.cfm?id=35412

What do you know? Listed as last updated on my birthday! :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

If you had to sing "In The Navy" and YMCA night after night you would turn violent and crazy too,probably drink excessivly do drugs insult people just carry on in general ,I know if I hear them again someone is going to pay :lol:

Shows what you know! :lol: One of the things the news stories don't mention when they say "Cop of the Village People arrested" is that Victor Willis was the original cop. Raymond Simpson took over after Willis was booted from the band for being a doped up ass. :D Despite the original motorcycle biker dying of cancer and the original cowboy retiring, there has never been a vacant spot in the group. :thumbsup: Unless you count the "original" Village People. Originally, there was no band. Just a group of singers who were hired to record the songs. Then, demand began for live performances, a real band was formed for that. A few of the original performers from the studio, such as the Indian, were hired for the touring group, but most of the parts were filled by auditions. In fact, if you ever get to see the cover for the first Village People album, or their first performance on American Bandstand, you'll notice some different faces that never showed up again. :lol:

I thought nothing was illegal in Texas ??

That's a common misconception...only issues dealing with firearms, fireworks, big oil, cattle, alien abductions, the death penalty and lynchings are totally legal, all others depend on the whim of the Governor...... :blink:

That's one of the reasons us Northern people go to Florida for vacation instead.....

=))=))

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.