Never mind :D 'The End of The World' problem multiangle cells

ar38070

So I have read "The End of the World" guide and still cannot burn a DL disk because there is no layer break. When I use VobBlanker it warns of multiangle cells and these cells happen to be where imgburn says I need to create the layer break. Is there any way around this? Could I possibly delete one of the angles where I need to make the layer break? Or I am missing something?

thanks

Edited by ar38070

Yes, you can delete unwanted angles if you wish. Do it in PgcEdit (double click on the movie PGC and click Del Angles down the bottom - see the help file) and clean up in VobBlanker after only 1 angle remains (angles take heaps of space). Be sure to pick the correct angle to keep! You can view the various angle cells by clicking the |> at the right of each cell. Sometimes, they correspond to things in different languages. Usually, angle 1 is the one to keep but check out the others, too.

Or, also in PgcEdit, you can try to manoeuvre the VTSs around so the VTS with the angles isn't right at the layer break. From the menu: DVD --> Remap titlesets. Again, read the help file for details.

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.