Scrolling picture when played on TV

drmike

Hi there, I have had this problems everal different times with imgburn and never thought to ask for help on here, but now I am going to if that is ok:).

The files work perfect on my PC, but ocne I burn them using imgburn and try to play them on my TV I get a perfect image, no color distoration or anythingm, but the image constantly scrolls from the top to the bottom. Alsomt like what old TV's looked like when the V-Hold was off. Does anyone know what may be causing this?

It would be immensly appreciated if I could get this remedied.

Thanks!

Also, here is the imgburn log of the burning process:

I 11:12:44 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 11:12:44 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 11:12:44 Total Physical Memory: 1,833,420 KB - Available: 1,225,828 KB

I 11:12:44 Initialising SPTI...

I 11:12:44 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 11:12:44 Found 1 DVD-ROM and 1 DVD

I 11:13:16 Destination Media Type: DVD-R (Disc ID: CMC MAG. AM3) (Speeds: 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x)

Also, do yourself a favour and toss your blanks into the bin and buy some quality media like Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden. These are garbage. They're not the cause of your problem but they certainly won't help you when you go to use them at a later date.

it's a PAL/NTSC problem...

if your trying to watch a PAL VIDEO file on a NTSC TV or vice-versa, you'll get scrolling image problem....

After google'ing around, i found your ISO is in PAL format.... so looks like you have a NTSC TV....

you'll need to convert from PAL to NTSC....

To do so, I suggest you:

extract the content of your PAL ISO using ISOBUSTER ( shareware )

or

extract the content by mounting your PAL ISO to a virtual drive using Deamon Tools Lite ( Freeware )

Edited by eSkRo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.