Verification failure

Flipex

Hi. Im burning x360 discs for the past 9 months or so ( max 2 discs a month ) and they all burned perfectly with no errors , but recently ive been having some problems with imgburn verification .It ALWAYS stops at 50% and i cant continue or anything , shows the uncorectable error and thats it... All my discs are Verbatim DVD+R DL , write speed 2,4x ...DVD Firmware seems to be up to date too...

I 19:20:14 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 19:20:14 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3, v.5755)

I 19:20:14 Total Physical Memory: 523.752 KB - Available: 153.624 KB

W 19:20:14 Drive C:\ (FAT32) does not support single files > 4 GB in size.

I 19:20:14 Initialising SPTI...

I 19:20:14 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 19:20:34 Found 1 CD-RW, 1 DVD

Edited by Flipex

Yeah...But its weird...Ive been able to write with no problems whatsoever and now every disc i write comes with this error...EVERY TIME at 50% verification...Oh and for some reason i DID write 1 game a few days ago and i thought that the problem is over but...Now its up again...I really need to fix this...

Also im not only talking about verifying , couse i JUST burned the disc and it burned like any other, didn't show any problems but it froze on verify 50% and the uncorrectable error blah blah blah... It always happens to me now...I've wasted quite a few discs now and don't wanna waste any more...Couse obviously there's something wrong...My drive i quite new also...So i don't think its the drive going down...

Maybe you've got some duff discs?

Maybe the drive just doesn't like the 8x Verbs all that much?

Maybe you're not burning at the optimal speed for that drive/firmware/media combo?

The only thing that can cause a bad burn like that is the drive/firmware/media. Nothing else comes into it.

Check the discs in another drive - do you have another PC or a friend who would let you burn a project on his drive?

Regards

Do you mean blank discs ? Or the discs that were badly writen ? I know that the discs were badly writen couse my xbox shows the clean disc error...And no i don't think i can burn anything on another drive couse i don't have other drives / PC's..

Ok so maybe it was the firmware couse i did not update it until now but it worked on many discs so why stop now ? Well ill try to burn another one soon but if any of you guys can suggest anything else it would be appreciated.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.