Add folder with files

Jasper22

Hi all

How I can add folder with (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) files to compilation list in ImgBurn v2.4.4.0

Somehow, after default installation of the program I figured that click on button 'browse for folder' in 'Build' window just add empty folder - in short: just a folder name.

P.S.

I understand that somehow whoever program UI for this program doesn't use any other programs and try to put everything (!) on one screen. I understand that whoever program this UI doesn't know what the meaning 'important' and 'advanced' or even 'user-friendly' UI. I understand that whoever program that program didn't hear about 80/20 idea (only 20% of program features will be used at 80% work scenarios). I understand that because whoever write this program disable option 'create folder' on compilation and there's no other way to create empty folder without somehow bring it empty already. I understand that there's no warning for user when trying to burn zero sized image. I understand that whoever write this program don't disable 'Cancel' button when burning process start (for whatever reasons might be)

And after you realized that I understand all of this - can someone explain how the hell I can burn folder with inside files/folders ? Or should I spend more time setting some option that any person without special computer training doesn't understand ?

Or should I spend more time setting some option that any person without special computer training doesn't understand ?

ImgBurn isn't that complicated. It never was, nor will it ever be, a tool for newbies. If you want a pretty interface while being treated like an idiot, use Nero. If you want to learn and to also have absolute control over what you do, use this. Pretty simple, really.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.