More filesystems support

riahc3

No

No

What?

Sorta merged all my threads I see :P

Being curious, why not? (to both Nos)

The "What?": You problably know that every CD has their own standards type: I dont know them off my head but for example a CD-ROM could be black a CD-R could be yellow and a music CD could be red. Standards support would be to make a CD-R look like a black standard disc (CD-ROM) or a red standard disc (music CD) and etc.

It's a Windows application and DMG/Rock Ridge etc simply don't apply.

You mean redbook then surely, not rainbow book?

If you do mean rainbow, it's not one I've even heard of so why would I support it?

That said, isn't it the content of the disc that fits with those standards? There's nothing I can change at burn time to make it comply with one or the other, it just comes down to what you're actually burning.

It's a Windows application and DMG/Rock Ridge etc simply don't apply.

You mean redbook then surely, not rainbow book?

If you do mean rainbow, it's not one I've even heard of so why would I support it?

That said, isn't it the content of the disc that fits with those standards? There's nothing I can change at burn time to make it comply with one or the other, it just comes down to what you're actually burning.

Well even though it is a Windows application, I dont see the problem in adding DMG support. Other software support it. Of course, if it is too much trouble then I agree seeing (as you said) it is a Windows application.

And

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Book_(audio_CD_standard) (What you mean)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Books (What I mean)

Thanks for all the replies :)

Well even though it is a Windows application, I dont see the problem in adding DMG support. Other software support it.

Then either:

1. You go write the routines that support it (for free); and/or

2. Use other software

Winner - S.F.I.O.T.D. award.

Well even though it is a Windows application, I dont see the problem in adding DMG support. Other software support it.

Then either:

1. You go write the routines that support it (for free); and/or

2. Use other software

Winner - S.F.I.O.T.D. award.

Quoting parts you only want huh....

Let me complete the quote:

Well even though it is a Windows application, I dont see the problem in adding DMG support. Other software support it. Of course, if it is too much trouble then I agree seeing (as you said) it is a Windows application.

Just in case you missed it...

riahc3; here's how it works around here:

Lesson 1 (!)

1. You ask for something. :unsure:

2. The :worthy: Boss :worthy: answers yes or no to the inquiry, he doesn't have to justify or explain his answer, it's his program.

3. You move on. ;)

You didn't, :o therefore:

1. You get addressed by one of the Betas. <_<

2. You answer in a way that you believe supports your issue. :innocent:

3. You get hammered. :doctor:

4. You move on. :blush:

End of lesson. :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.