Why does ImgBurn change the type of CD from Data to DivX Video

riahc3

Hey

Im having a annoying issue with ImgBurn (first ever). Im writing a data CD with a bunch of pictures and one AVI. Because of that ONE AVI, ImgBurn automatically changes the type of disc from data to DivX Video. I want it to be recored as simple date, not a video. How can I fix this?

It's not a divx video disc there is no such thing as such. If it's got a video_ts then yeah but it ain't so it's not.

What says it's a divx video >? windows/ dvd player ?

Unless you mean something else If so I have no idea what you're going on about.:Lol

All that the DivX Video settings do is verify if you have at least ISO9660 + Joliet filesystems and suggest to use them if appropriate. It won't change the end results of your burning.

divxvideo.png

All that the DivX Video settings do is verify if you have at least ISO9660 + Joliet filesystems and suggest to use them if appropriate. It won't change the end results of your burning.

divxvideo.png

Even if I say Yes or No, it will still make it a DivX Video disc. I want it to be a data disc.

I had to burn it with CDBurnerXP.

Just in case you missed it...

:rolleyes:

Indeed, it's just a name based on content.

If you tell the program not to change the file system/options then it won't.

I told it "No" and it changed mines anyhow.

This is using the Write files/folders to disc option.

Yup it changes it to DivX Video automatically, even if I say no.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.