Error burning a BD-RE disk

valterg

My question is if you know about some incompatibility between ImgBurn and Nero InCD when recording an image in BD-RE, and what is your

Packet Writers like InCD cause huge problems with burning programs like ImgBurn. Unless you really need it available at all times, it might be an idea to disable at startup and run it when you need it.

Hit Start > Run

then type "msconfig" without the quotes

Click on the STARTUP tab and untick InCD then hit APPLY

Reboot

My question is if you know about some incompatibility between ImgBurn and Nero InCD when recording an image in BD-RE, and what is your

Packet Writers like InCD cause huge problems with burning programs like ImgBurn. Unless you really need it available at all times, it might be an idea to disable at startup and run it when you need it.

Hit Start > Run

then type "msconfig" without the quotes

Click on the STARTUP tab and untick InCD then hit APPLY

Reboot

Hi, Alves and Shamus.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Actually, there is no option to disable support for BD media in InCD, since it's used to manage blank RW disks, including BD.

I'm using InCD for a long time, since CD RW and DVD RW debut in market. It's there because never caused any harm, including when I burned image with ImbBurn in DVD's.

In fact, I'm not pretty sure if InCD was the cause of the issue, since all record process was already done by ImgBurn. Please remember that the problem appears when the verify process just began, after cycling the tray.

I would like to keep InCD, but If you are sure there is conflict between this program and ImgBurn, I'll disable it.

BTW, what the log says? Is it a media, recording or reading problem? Incompatibility between drivers or programs?

I didn't understand what's means "Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file; Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0); Image File's Track Sectors: 823360 (TOC Sectors: 823360)".

Thanks

Valter - Brazil

Edited by valterg

It's basically saying your drive isn't reading the disc properly.

That's either because InCD is messing up the disc or it's manipulating the info as it's transferred from the drive to ImgBurn.

I really need to see all the disc info from the panel on the right next time it happens.

It's basically saying your drive isn't reading the disc properly.

That's either because InCD is messing up the disc or it's manipulating the info as it's transferred from the drive to ImgBurn.

I really need to see all the disc info from the panel on the right next time it happens.

Dear friends

I really hope that it never happens again, but, if I'll unlucky, I'm sure that I'll receive one of the best support ever.

Thank you all.

Valter-Brazil

InCD is a real mess and almost useless these days. There is a cleanup program, that totally removes it. Check the Ner0 site or google.

Regards

InCD is a real mess and almost useless these days. There is a cleanup program, that totally removes it. Check the Ner0 site or google.

Regards

I'll follow your recommendation

Thank you very much

Valter - Brazil

Edited by valterg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.