lost files??

davo

ive been using imgburn with dvd flick and usually works fine but on two accasions it has failed which im fine with but it seems to save the information somewhere and i cant find them. each time it using 10% of my ram with a total of 20%. hoping someone can shed some liight on this subject. thanks for any replies. :thumbup:

thanks for the quick replies. tried looking in the logs and file is empty and have already deleted the dvdfick file, i do this after every burn as it takes up lots of memory. imgburn says i have burnt 0 disks to date, guessing this is because i go through dvd flick without actually using it myself. maybe a dvd flick problem?

Without seeing a log we can't know for sure :(

Check if your burner has the latest firmware (look in ImgBurn's Tools menu). Burn at 8x or 12x for better burns (or at 4x if using a laptop burner). Media quality is also important and from our experience Verbatim and Taiyo Yuden are the best blanks you could use.

In the future, do not burn from DVD Flick. Finish with it and output to hard disk. Then open ImgBurn (the one you installed from our website - which will always have the latest version). Burn from there, ensuring that logging is on.

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.