Burning mulitple ISO files onto a single layer DVD

Kat

I've read the tutorial below.

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=61

I've also found a few relevent threads whilst googling but I haven't yet found an answer. I'd like to burn multiple iso files onto a single layer Verbatim DVD-R. I have successfully burned 1 file but that is a waste of DVD space.

Do I need another application to join the files or is there a way to do it within IMGburn? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ISO's are discs images... i.e. 1 ISO per disc.

You need to extract the contents of each ISO, merge them and make a new one.

Depending on the content of the original ISO's, that may or may not work.

The extracting and merging is down to you I'm afraid.

This may not answer the question you asked, but I had two Real Player AVI videos of half-hour television programs that I was able to join using ImgBurn. I clicked on Write Files/Folders to Disc, then hit Browse, clicked on the first program, then hit Browse again, clicked on the second program, and proceeded as usual to burn the DVD. (Click on the calculator symbol to see how much space is left.) Then I opened my Roxio Disc Copier program, clicked on Browse for Disc Image, found the ISO, and burned the DVD. The two programs joined seamlessly on the DVD.

Strstrk

All ImgBurn did was put the two videos as data files on a disc. It didn't join them together or anything like that.

By the way, you do know that ImgBurn can burn ISO images, right? And that you can burn straight to disc (no need to create an ISO image first)? :rolleyes:

strstrk, I tried that with the ISOs but it didn't work.

The files were originally bin/cue files and I used MagicISO to convert them.

mmalves, if you'd actually read my post in its entirety, you'd know I burned an ISO file with IMGburn successfully.

Thanks for the replies.

Kat: Save the sarcasm for the truly deserving. We are neither ignorant nor stupid. Your question has been asked more times than I can recall. It has also been answered more times than I can recall. The SEARCH function isn't there for decoration. Your inability or ineptitude to utilise this facility speaks volumes. If you were half as clever as you think you are, you wouldn't have asked this question in the first place. Have the good grace to accept the answers given rather than arguing with the respondent.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.