happy birthday lfcrule1972

cornholio7

Cheers all - I am sure I only have one a year boss but they do seem to be coming round a bit quick these days !! :D

Still a few years away from the next big one so it's a quiet one this time - got a sailing day with work tomorrow with free bar in the evening so going to make use of that....

Apologies for my sparse appearances here, work have the forum blocked as a chat room these days (I blame volvo) and I have been struggling to get on any of the forums due to long working days... I am sure it's the same for all of you.

got a sailing day with work tomorrow with free bar in the evening so going to make use of that....

so its Hello Sailor then ?

Apologies for my sparse appearances here, work have the forum blocked as a chat room these days (I blame volvo)

It would be unfair to blame me for there poor ineffective 'resource hungry' spell checker that slows there system down ! :blush:

Happy Birthday mate and best wishes :thumbup:

as you get older you might have to give something up - personally I'd knock the rock & roll on the head...

hope you have a good day tomorrow and this bloody rain stops before we're all building arks - and we get to see you more on the forum...

Regards...

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRULE !! Sorry I'm late Chris, haven't been around much of anywhere lately. Time is back on my side now, so will be joining in again. :happybday::happybday::happybday::happybday::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::shakehands:

• 2 weeks later...

Happy belated birthday Chris....may you have many more in the future.

It would be unfair to blame me for there poor ineffective 'resource hungry' spell checker that slows there system down !

It seems to be working better now. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.