Help creating .CUE file

dequadim

Hi all.

This morning I have a big problem using ImgBurn. When I try to create a .CUE file to use for an audio CD, ImgBurn freeze, and I'm forced to kill the relative process. If I import a .wav file everything works correctly, with a .mp3 file the problem persist.

How can I do to solve this issue? I've also reinstalled LAME encoder, thinking of an hypotetical conflict between versions, but this has not helped.

Please someone help me. Thank you.

Edited by dequadim

Open the offending mp3 in GraphEdit. Which filters does it pull in? (or does it get stuck too?) - Post a screenshot of what you see.

You could also try opening ImgBurn from within WinDbg (free from Microsoft). The WinDbg log file should give us a clue as to which filter was last pulled into the graph and therefore which one is causing the hang.

Problem solved :thumbup:

Firstly I've tried to open the mp3 with Graphedit, with an immediate freeze; so I've opened ImgBurn via WinDBG and discovered that the cause of the problem was a file called aac_parser.ax . I've renamed (removed) it and now ImgBurn seems to work without any issue.

Thank you for your help :)

• 2 years later...

Sorry for bumping an old topic, but I just wanted to add my two cents on the issue.

I have Vista Ultimate 64-bit, and I was experiencing the same issue as dequadim. As it turns out, WinDBG was reporting an aac_parser.ax file as the last thing to be loaded (ProcMon confirmed the location of said file to be in my SysWOW64 folder). After setting windows to show protected system files, adding a .bak to the filename has ImgBurn functioning now.

Can anyone explain how the file got there, and then why it's causing imgburn to freeze up?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.