problems burning xbox 360 img

drsindre

I've used IMG burn many years mow without any bigger problems. But now the last month, without changing any settings, it suddenly does not work anymore. My xbox see the disc as a dvd and it shows only a xbox 360 logo on the screen. here is the log, if its any help..

I 12:05:13 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 12:05:13 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 12:05:13 Total Physical Memory: 2

By the way...

I 12:10:01 Destination Device: [0:0:0] HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H58N 1.01 (D:) (ATA)

There's newer firmware available for your burner (remove any disc and close the tray before updating then reboot after it's finished).

• 2 weeks later...

I think what they guy meant was that he is Burning a file using ImgBurn but when he goes to play the disk in the 360, although the 360 can read the disk and ImgBurn says 100% complete and he is using Good DL Disks and a DL drive, instead of the game booting up he just gets the 360 logo screen.

At least " I think" that's what he meant.....

Just to clarify Darth_Muppet there is no problem with ImgBurn it worked. The disc was a good burn and is a good backup. The advice given to check out this on an xbox forum was good and if followed will result in learning why it refuses to play on the xbox even though past ones worked OK, things move on.

I've used IMG burn many years mow without any bigger problems. But now the last month, without changing any settings, it suddenly does not work anymore. My xbox see the disc as a dvd and it shows only a xbox 360 logo on the screen. here is the log, if its any help..

I'm greatful for every answer

drsindre: did you ever find a solution to this?

Exact same thing is happening to me....burned without any probs before, and now all ends up as a dvd (playing the logo) instead of a x360 game

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.