help buring xbox360 game

mnbest

I 18:35:39 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 18:35:39 Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 18:35:39 Total Physical Memory: 981,480 KB - Available: 540,236 KB

W 18:35:39 Drive D:\ (FAT32) does not support single files > 4 GB in size.

I 18:35:39 Initialising SPTI...

I 18:35:39 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 18:35:39 Found 1 DVD

I 18:35:56 Destination Device: [2:0:0] LITE-ON DVDRW SHW-16H5S LP93 (E:) (ATA)

I 18:35:56 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: RITEK-S04-66) (Speeds: 4x, 6x, 8x)

I 18:35:56 Write Speed: 2.4x

Update your burner's firmware to LPA3 (remove any disc and close the tray before updating then reboot after it's finished) and try again.

You could try burning at 6x or 8x to see if it works, but the media you're using is junk, so please read this: http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=8000

I 18:35:56 Destination Device: [2:0:0] LITE-ON DVDRW SHW-16H5S LP93 (E:) (ATA)

I 18:35:56 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: RITEK-S04-66) (Speeds: 4x, 6x, 8x)

I 18:35:56 Write Speed: 2.4x

Update your burner's firmware to LPA3 (remove any disc and close the tray before updating then reboot after it's finished) and try again.

You could try burning at 6x or 8x to see if it works, but the media you're using is junk, so please read this: http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=8000

im not sure how to add firmware any help

DVD-RW 16X LiteOn SHW-16H5S Drive Firmware Update

Release Date: 2006-04-18 Version: LPA3

Description

Firmware update for the LiteOn SHW-16H5S 16X DVD+/-R/RW Double Layer LightScribe drive reduces the time to resume from suspend mode when only one optical drive is present in the system.

Operating System:

Microsoft Windows XP Home

Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition

Microsoft Windows XP Professional

System Requirements

# You must be logged on to the system as an administrator to install this update.

# LiteOn SHW-16H5S 16X DVD+/-R/RW Double Layer LightScribe drive

# Blank floppy diskette or blank CD-R disc

Installation Instructions

WARNING: While installing this update, do not turn off, suspend, or hibernate the system. Close all applications before starting the update.

# This update program requires either a blank floppy diskette or a blank CD-R disc.

1. Download the update program.

2. Close all applications and remove any discs from the system optical drives (CD or DVD).

3. Double-click the icon for the update file downloaded in Step 1, and then click NEXT.

4. Accept the terms in the HP License Agreement, and then click NEXT.

5. Go to the next step for the type of media you are using, either a blank floppy diskette or a blank CD-R disc.

# To install the update using a blank floppy diskette:

6. Select Floppy Diskette in the "LiteOn SHW-16H5S DVD-RW Drive..." window, and then click OK.

7. Insert the blank floppy diskette and click OK in the "LiteOn SHW-16H5S DVD-RW Drive...." window.

8. Wait a few minutes for the program to create the Firmware Update diskette.

9. Leave the floppy diskette in the floppy drive and click OK to restart the system.

10. Follow the onscreen instructions.

Note: Be sure to read the instructions carefully. Failure to follow the instructions will damage the drive.

11. After the update is complete, remove the floppy diskette from the floppy drive and restart the system.

# To install the update using a blank CD-R disc:

6. Select CD Disc in the "LiteOn SHW-16H5S DVD-RW Drive...." window, and then click OK.

7. Click OK in the "LiteOn SHW-16H5S DVD-RW Drive...." window.

8. To continue with the remaining update steps, refer to the appropriate instructions for the CD recording software you are going to use.

You don't burn the firmware only run it usually

sure you can just extract it using 7zip then open extracted folder and double click install it creates 2 Dll files in directory then asks you to proceed to install firmware.

Maybe wrong as I don't have that drive so it will not let me proceed

frist thanks for the help.

i still cant fig out how to install frimwear so im going to try the dvd's you recomened.but by chance is it my burner and if so dose bestbuy care one you would go with?Yhanks for the info

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.