Any way to fix this?

l33ch

So, I'm not sure if discussion of other products is allowed so go ahead and delete this if I am out of line.

I use Convert-Blah-2Dvd 3 to convert my movies and ImgBurn to get them onto disc.

Lately, well, the last 6 movies I've converted will save and look like this.

2qbf6nq.jpg

Ever since that's been happening I have been having problems burning my home movies. I highly doubt this could be the cause but maybe it's coincidence.

I've always been satisfied with Convert-Blah-2dvd 3 But I feel that there are much better converting programs that may be more compatible with Imgburn. '

Does anyone know why the icons are coming out like that? I haven't changed any of the options.

What do you all use? Any suggestions?

Why convert anything?

A recent boss post suggested watching Avi's off pen drive and archiving to disc. So I bought a cheap play anything dvd player with usb port and did that. You can get six avi's to a dvd disc.

Then the boss struck again by suggesting the WD media player which I bought and is freaking awesome! Well done boss! 2 4 2. :thumbup:

To answer your question everybody says ConvertX is best but you gotta pay for it.

Why convert anything?

A recent boss post suggested watching Avi's off pen drive and archiving to disc. So I bought a cheap play anything dvd player with usb port and did that. You can get six avi's to a dvd disc.

Then the boss struck again by suggesting the WD media player which I bought and is freaking awesome! Well done boss! 2 4 2. :thumbup:

To answer your question everybody says ConvertX is best but you gotta pay for it.

Thats seems like a good Idea. How do you do that exactly.

I got mine for free from a friend.

Do what? Burning avi's?

Avi's are burned to disc in build mode. Best to find a guide to walk you through it.

We have one in the guides section, but as far as I can see, it doesn't deal with burning avi's specifically - something for the future perhaps?

It might be worth burning to +RW while you're working out how to do it.

Also you will need a dvd player, if you're not playing back on a pc, which supports avi playback. A lot of new ones do.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.