IMGBurn Building DL ISO Preview Crash

Charlemont

When clicking Preview Selected Cell while setting Dual Layer ISO my PC hangs instantly. I have to reset it.

Experienced this twice.

Is it because of some codecs? I haven't installed any. Of media players I have just built-in WMP 9 and Winamp 2.95, that's all. No codec packs or anything like that (just don't like them; whenever I watch DVD on computer, I use VLC player which comes with lots of codecs and doesn't have to be installed).

I just upgraded my old Gateway/Asus CUR-DLS box with Adaptec 2410SA SATA 1.5 controller and plugged in a new Samsung HD322HJ drive. Fresh XPSP3 install less than a week ago.

Why IMGBurn doesn't want to preview movies on my box?..

LIGHTNING UK!, I can't believe how smart you are! B)

I put a check in the box "Don't use overlay" and the Preview feature instantly got working!

Guess it's somehow related to video card (Nvidia GeForce 6200 PCI) or its drivers.

Yes, the drivers I downloaded are the latest (186.18) and Hardware Acceleration is enabled to Full, with Enabled write combining.

Hmm... the motherboard has onboard ATI Rage XL which I disabled in Device Manager. Unfortunately BIOS doesn't have an option to disable onboard graphics.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.