Appreciation

Robbster

I have a MANY years of experience building, using and otherwise just having fun with computers, and have had just about every kind of hardware or software experience, from assembly language, DOS, Intel 8080 processors and Windows 1.01 through to today. So when I see great, simple, reliable, intuitive software, I REALLY appreciate it, and ImageBurn is just such software! Highly nuanced for the task at hand, vastly better than the unreliable junk built into today's OS, and elegant compared with the huge range of features in alternatives like Nero, my hats off to you! Thanks for a great great product. While it seems like little enough, I did utilize the donate button, this was the least I could do in exchange for such a delightful software experience! All the best... B)

• 2 weeks later...
I have a MANY years of experience building, using and otherwise just having fun with computers, and have had just about every kind of hardware or software experience, from assembly language, DOS, Intel 8080 processors and Windows 1.01 through to today. So when I see great, simple, reliable, intuitive software, I REALLY appreciate it, and ImageBurn is just such software! Highly nuanced for the task at hand, vastly better than the unreliable junk built into today's OS, and elegant compared with the huge range of features in alternatives like Nero, my hats off to you! Thanks for a great great product. While it seems like little enough, I did utilize the donate button, this was the least I could do in exchange for such a delightful software experience! All the best... B)

I can only echo Robbster's sentiments re ImgBurn though not as eloquently or elegantly. I came across it by chance and when I started trying it out I was totally flabbergasted at its simplicity, small footprint and ease of use compared to some of those over-bloated complicated and costly programs out there.

ImgBurn's programmer must be my type of guy what with his/her sense of humour and scolding remarks when the user acts prematurely.

I'm probably old enough to be everyone grandfather and have spent the last ten years of my dwindling life span exploring the absolute awe and magic of computers which has kept me interested in life and when I come across the likes of ImgBurn my confidence that the human race won't self-destruct in the next millennium or so is greatly heightened.

Great work and much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

lost most control of my fingers & eyes water/spasm 24/7,so pleaqe bear with me, it hurts like hell 2 type.

i thank u 2. unable 2 get around but i wouldnt be without ImgBurn, sent my thanks thru ppal.

keep up the good work (i know u will)

Edited by RTShaw

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.