a question

eunero

Hello

Ok i heard that imgburn doesnt works with an asus dvdrw but i dont know if that is really true so... My burner is ASUS DRW-2014L1T SCSI and if u know another "replacer " which will fake the imgburn and will work to burn games pls tell me.BTW i have an LG GSA 4120B and i tried there and it saids that is a error "Wite protected":

I 15:26:20 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 15:26:20 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 15:26:20 Total Physical Memory: 1,964,212 KB - Available: 842,024 KB

I 15:26:21 Initialising SPTI...

I 15:26:21 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 15:26:30 Found 1 DVD

but with asus i have a chance ??

how can i get the log for verbatim?

I wish thease guys would get off this verbatim BS it's not the disk its a setting or could be with the Motherboard, ..everytime someone is having a prob with burning a disk they all say get Verbatim disks... what a joke. I was looking at the log you had posted and it looks like the break point is wrong,.. On 90% of the 360 games I burned the layer break is at LayerBreak=1913760

*****.iso

there is a little file that comes with the ISO's you can open and edit it with NOTEPAD. or you can copy one from a working copy you made and just change the name, I have done that .. but don't buy into the BS about just using Verbatims I think someone from that company started the rumor...lol but it's mostly BS I am running a Liteon 22XDVD/CD-RW and never had any problems burning any disk brand other than memorex. I just recently changed motherboard to the Gigabyte EP45-UD3P From an ASUS and now have problems with my burning with Image burn and I am using the same Windows intall VISTA 32 and I get the following error

I 19:54:39 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 19:54:39 Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition (6.0, Build 6002 : Service Pack 2)

I 19:54:39 Total Physical Memory: 3,405,196 KB - Available: 2,019,884 KB

I 19:54:39 Initialising SPTI...

I 19:54:39 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 19:54:49 Found 2 DVD

When you know what you're talking about, feel free to mock us. Until then, I suggest you keep your mouth shut.

This is your problem...

E 19:55:44 Set L0 Data Zone Capacity Failed! - Reason: Power On, Reset, or Bus Device Reset Occurred

Probably caused by this:

I 19:55:21 Destination Device: [4:0:0] ATAPI iHAP122 8 UL02 (O:) (RAID)

Optical drives don't like being run on controllers that are in RAID mode.

Installing the latest drivers can sometimes help (mainly with Intel based controllers - which use the Intel Matrix drivers).

Oh and next time, start your own thread and don't hijack one that belongs to someone else.

When you know what you're talking about, feel free to mock us. Until then, I suggest you keep your mouth shut.

This is your problem...

E 19:55:44 Set L0 Data Zone Capacity Failed! - Reason: Power On, Reset, or Bus Device Reset Occurred

Probably caused by this:

I 19:55:21 Destination Device: [4:0:0] ATAPI iHAP122 8 UL02 (O:) (RAID)

Optical drives don't like being run on controllers that are in RAID mode.

Installing the latest drivers can sometimes help (mainly with Intel based controllers - which use the Intel Matrix drivers).

Oh and next time, start your own thread and don't hijack one that belongs to someone else.

Oh whats the matter? Does the truth hurt, And I know what I am doing ,and by the looks of the size of the forums. YOU DON'T

I have already solved the problem. I got rid of this meconium program

RAID is not enabled , I have been building computers for over 15 years, 4 years of WUG. Will have masters in 5 more months. So I think I know some of how they work,

I also think you should juxtapose your lips to my hindquartes, and take a verbatim disk and shove it up your arse and maybe it will fix you!! ............You should be chastended for even making this program

and don't spend all the money Verbatim is paying you in one place, POSER :P:angry:

you can kick me off or what ever it doesn't really matter, wont be back so don't worry about trying to tell me to shut my mouth

and don't bother with email either, anything from this site will be filtered to the trash right where this UK faecal matter belongs

one other thing, I am really surprised that you didn't at the end of your 2cents worth try to pimp me into getting a verbatim disk,..LMAO

Is this that Indian guy again from the other days post on Ritek ? If so, It's not 1858 anymore you know.

Btw the first log from user[eunero] was not that of an xbox 360 game hence why the Layerbreak was not set to 1913760. The Identifier does not match any 360 game mastered yet and is the wrong size for a 360 game [7,201,423,360 bytes] an xbox 360 game should be [7,835,492,352 bytes]

You,re no Columbo are you ?

"Just one more thing"

Using Layer Break LBA: 1919900 -> 1919904 (VTS_02, PGC: 1, Chapter: 2, Cell: 6, Vob/Cell ID: 1/6, Time: 00:44:50, SPLIP: Yes)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.