xbox 360 id crc or ecc error PLZ HELP!

gianogav

ive wasted 3 disks trying to burn a game.....and these discs arent exacty cheap. i keep getting the same error at the end or it. like itll burn up to 100% the finalise the disc up to 22% and then the id crc error pops up. i really need help! here is the log

I 15:26:07 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 15:26:07 Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition (6.0, Build 6000)

I 15:26:07 Total Physical Memory: 2,029,568 KB - Available: 1,123,288 KB

I 15:26:07 Initialising SPTI...

I 15:26:07 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 15:26:27 Found 1 DVD

post-25378-1248647486_thumb.jpg

Well I managed to get 4 games to work but using DVD decrypter. Unfortunately after that ive had numerous coasters trying to burn games. I can't tell whether it's the files that are wrong (which I find unusual considering I burnt consecutive coasters even though the comments said that they work. But when I burn it and it tries to finalize it always stops at 22%. ) or my DVD driver itself because I'm using a laptop. Can someone please help me?

The error handling in DVD Decrypter for the finalize part did not report all error codes compared to ImgBurn. ImgBurn tells you about the issue - DVD Decrypter fails to tell you.

IMHO the brand of burner you have is the most tricky one on the market. You have the best media on the market and still your burner only produces coasters.

The most common working solution with that brand + laptop is to get a good external USB attached burner.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.