ImgBurn v2.5.0.0 Released!

LIGHTNING UK!

WHAT A CHANGE LOG-I'm stunned, how much should one expect from an already excellent app!!!

I'll have to donate again...great work, it will take awhile to take advantage of all the changes...

One question - it says it now supports opti drive control; how is it decided which is used opti or dvdinfo??? Is there an option for this in settings?

thanks for the great job lightning uk... :teehee:

Edited by SLOVEHEART

One question - it says it now supports opti drive control; how is it decided which is used opti or dvdinfo??? Is there an option for this in settings?

Yup, in the Graph Data tab :thumbup:

Yup, in the Graph Data tab :thumbup:

GREAT - I didn't have time to look yet - thanks...

You also need atleast ver 1.29 of Opti Drive Control - not sure it's out on the streets yet. The web page only lists ver 1.22.

I wonder why one needs ver 1.29 for it to work, but thanks for the info - how did you find that out?? care to share...

I wonder why one needs ver 1.29 for it to work, but thanks for the info - how did you find that out?? care to share...

The function to show IBG files was first added in the 1.29 version.

Fantastic new version :thumbup: , thank you very much. And as i told you time ago, if there is a way to donate without having to give my credit card number across the internet please let me know.

Best regards from Spain.

Edited by sas2000

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed the license and that it was freeware and that it could not be bundled with commercial applications.

I am not entirely sure what you define as "commercial applications", but I think you mean things like Symantec products.

I package a set of freeware/Open Source Productivity applications ISOs including OpenOffice.org, and some windows tools ISOs. I give these ISOs away on my web site and try to update them on a regular basis. once in a long while I include a shareware app or two and label it as such, but I try to stay with free apps.

May I include ImgBurn in the ISOs?

I just realized I think already blew it. I had included the program in some of the ISOs without permission thinking that it was OK because I wasn't including with any commercial programs. I am removing the program and re-uploading until I can get permission.

I may have I gotten permission before, but if I did, I forgot and didn't write it down. This time I think I am going to keep a permission file instead of just looking at email records.

If you want to look at the site, it is at http://JesusnJim.com

the OpenOffice.org package is at http://JesusnJim.com/OOo.html

the Windows Tools ISOs are at http://JesusnJim.com/wintoolsISOs.html

Edited by Jim Michaels

If John Doe can visit your site and download the ISO absolutely free, yes.

Otherwise, no.

yes, it is absolutely free. I don't even put ads on my site. it is a hobby of mine and it is something to keep me busy and I like to use it to distribute my knowledge to others, and I like to give away stuff. I had thought about taking donations once in a while, but the thought quickly passes.

• 1 month later...