Req that Eject Tray option setting stay set upon restart of ImgBurn

DudeBoyz

Currently, with 2.5.0.0, I check the "Eject Tray" in the Source area when ripping an image from a disk and it works fine. Until I exit and restart the application, that is.

I had expected it to remember the status of that checked item, yet I do not thing it does.

So, I would like to respectfully request that the "Eject Tray" setting is remembered by default.

Thanks

You need to set the value in this place for it to be permanent:

Main Menu -> Tools -> Settings -> Device -> Eject Tray After...

:)

My apologies. That is something I should have caught when configuring the new release. But I do appreciate the friendly heads-up.

I'll do more digging next time.

Thanks,

DB

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I to have the same issue but the eject tray still pops open once finished.

When i look in tools-settings-device where it shows eject tray after..... there are NO ticks shown in any of the read,write,verify,erase boxes.

When i am burning a disc,on the screen shows a tick in the box eject tray but why as in the main settings i have chosen not to.

I removed the tick whilst it was burning and then when it had finished the tray did not open.

I burnt another disc but the tick was back there again ????

Once again i checked the main settings and NO tick ?

I also have the same issue for the verify optionn..

Any advice would be nice on how to stop the tray ejecting after burning and verify.

imgburn 2.5.0.0

Thanks

Are you using the Queue feature? You do know that the tray is cycled before the verify step, right?

If you suspect it's a problem with the settings, re-install ImgBurn and tell it not to keep your current settings.

Are you using the Queue feature? You do know that the tray is cycled before the verify step, right?

If you suspect it's a problem with the settings, re-install ImgBurn and tell it not to keep your current settings.

I am not using the queue option.

Once the dvd has finished burning it then checks the disc for problems i suppose as in the text box on the screen it shows verify disc.

The tray does not cycle at all,it goes from burning to verify in one action.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.