trouble burning xbox 360 games??

robisok

Hello i am fairly new to burning xbox 360 games the problem is i downloaded and installed img burn and have managed to burn 1 or 2 games but then i started to get errors sometimes in the middle of burning and sometimes at the end so at first i thought maybe it was my dvd burner (although fairly new liteon) and so i transfered everything to my wifes laptop with the same results i managed to burn 1 or 2 but then started to get the same error message. Anyway i thought maybe it was that you needed a specific dvd burner but if that was the case surely it would not have worked in the first place or maybe it could be the disks i am using BULKpaq DVD+R DL any help would be much appreciated and thankyou in advance.1mg_burn_error.doc

• 4 weeks later...
Hi and welcome robisok;

Your choice of media is poor at best. The discs use CMC Mag dye and that is made by one of the crappiest manufacturers around. If you're doing DL discs, only use Verbatims that are made in Singapore.

Read more here.

spinner

Thankyou i took your advice and ordered some verbatims and have had great results i have burnt 10 disks without any errors and they all work fine thankyou for your time and i think i will order some more verbatims.....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.