Xbox 360 game .iso HELP

gilliss

Hello, I've just burned an .ISO image on a DVD with IMGburn. All the settings are as described on this forum.

Now, the burning part goes right. no problems or what so ever.

But when I try to play the disk for the second time my xbox can't read the disk. Remarkable because the first time when I tried to play the game, it did work...

So from my point of view, my Xbox isn't the problem (it worked the first time), the burning part goes right.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or what the problem is?!!

Thanks a lot

i did abort the verify section i see now. could that be the problem, ifso, isn't it strange that i could play it the first time but not the second?

I 11:56:02 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!

I 11:56:02 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 11:56:02 Total Physical Memory: 3.139.512 KB - Available: 1.794.660 KB

W 11:56:02 SPTD can have a detrimental effect on drive performance.

I 11:56:02 Initialising SPTI...

I 11:56:02 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 11:56:02 Found 1 DVD

Aborting it doesn't cause a problem, it just means you don't know if there's a problem with the disc or not.

Assuming it was actually 100% readable, that proves the disc is ok - in that drive at least.

If it doesn't work in your playback device then it might not be as good of a drive at reading - this is where burn/media quality becomes important.

You've got the option of burning that MID at 2.4x, 4x and 6x. You've already tried 2.4x and you're saying that doesn't work so now I'd give 4x and/or 6x a go and see if your drive does a better job at either of those speeds.

For better media, read this: http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=8000

The other option is to buy a decent (external if yours is a slimline laptop one) drive that can burn the MID you're current using (RITEK-S04-66) nicely.

Of course non of the above probably matters if you're not 100% sure the source image works.

well i am 100% certain the copy is good because the burn did work the first time i tried to play it in my xbox.

why it didn't work the second time i don't know. i'll try to burn it with different speeds en different quality of dvd's.

apperently my dvd burner is good enough because it did work the first time.

could it be that the quality of the burn changes after playing it for the first time?

Thats not the problem. That game is a Wave 3 game. Now, I cant discuss this on the forums but I'll give you a clue, you need to talk to the guy who flashed your xbox and ask him to update it. Another problem is that you did not prepare the game ISO right. Cant really go into details.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.