Where would i find...........

Groundrush

Hey guys/gals, i managed to delete the whole contents of my HDD at the weekend (don't ask :blush:) so i'm currentley re-installing all the software i had, the only problem i have is finding a copy of DVDShrink that will support ImgBurn. I had it, but for the life of me i've hunted high and low on the net but it's eluding me. Or is it more to the point i can't see the wood for the trees.......

Any way i would be ever so greatful if some one would point me in the right direction. I'm not being lazy as I'll keep looking and if i come across it in the mean time I'll let you know. :thumbup:

Groundrush, were you fooling around with fdisk again....................... :innocent::whistling::whistling::lol:

Again?!? You mean deleting entire hard drives over the weekend is typical behavior for Groundrush?!? :lol:

Edited by Flawless115

Thanks guy's....... Some how HDD's and i don't mix, :whistling:i burnt out my last one a couple of months back so had to replace it, now i manage to wipe the lot on this one.

@...Flawless115, thanks that was the one i found before but couldn't this time..... :thumbup:

@...Kevdriver, honest i didn't press ENTER... :innocent:

@...lfcrule1972, it must be coincidence that i fried my last HHD on a weekend

Thanks guy's....... Some how HDD's and i don't mix, :whistling:i burnt out my last one a couple of months back so had to replace it, now i manage to wipe the lot on this one.

@...Flawless115, thanks that was the one i found before but couldn't this time..... :thumbup:

@...Kevdriver, honest i didn't press ENTER... :innocent:

@...lfcrule1972, it must be coincidence that i fried my last HHD on a weekend

yer not related to DB by any chance ,theres a man who can demolish some hardware :lol:

They say curiosity killed the cat, well mine killed my HDD (twice). Perhaps i should just let things do what they are supposed to and not try to understand how or why they work as they do......!!!

As for DB, from what I've read there is no way I'm going to relieve him of his hardware destruction crown :king::

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.