Fly in my Coke!

ROBAK

I knew I heard some strange noise on my desk earlier but could not find what it was until I got to the bottom of my can of Coke. Damn fly (still alive) ended up in my mouth which caused me to spew all over my stuff. Now my keyboard is sticky, and the little bastard got away before I could smash him. :angry:

Edited by ROBAK

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew I heard some strange noise on my desk earlier but could not find what it was until I got to the bottom of my can of Coke. Damn fly (still alive) ended up in my mouth which caused me to spew all over my stuff. Now my keyboard is sticky, and the little bastard got away before I could smash him. :angry:

Just the thought of a fly in my mouth makes me wanna fcuken :&

People really hate spiders, but for me spiders eat and catch flys, so the spider wins everytime for me. I never kill spiders, but fly always die near me.

You sprayed WD-40 on Clinks painted toenail?? Why?

:D:D:D:D

I thought it would help him with the payout, but 30 quid for a case of athletes tongue, I think he should have held out for more =))

Edited by Grain

I wonder if it had touched cloth at some point.............

I spilled a coke on a keyboard once, fuckin awful. Good luck on the clean up ROBAK.

Quicker to just buy a new keyboard :thumbup:

I agree completely, and as I am a cheapo, I use the 7.99 keyboards and they usually last until I drop something on it again. Although, I think I still got a spare XT keyboard in the garage I can dig up. I have so much old computer junk!

Hey we could start a new thread "Most disgusting foreign object found in Food or Drink" :D

On that note

The reason I can't eat pitza hut pitza

Went in, placed order and for some reason even when eating in the restaurant they put the pie in a box :whistling:

We'll, sat down and opened the box and out crawled two roaches. :&

I smashed one right in my hand and took the pies and my hand back to the desk. Can you believe the manager did not want to give me my money back :whistling:

Out came cell phone and speed dials health department =))

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.