Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.

I am at a lost here. I wrote several AVI files to this RW DVD yesterday, verified that the disc worked in the DVD player, then burned a DVD R. This morning I loaded a VIDEO_TS folder started burn 15 minutes later Error. Checked green bar said 100% with 900k free, tried again, same results. Thought I got smart put folder in DVDShrink, it was about 2% over, so compressed it to 4462 I think it said. Just a little under normal 4464? Tried burn again, @@@@ same result. Oh, the disc at the end is always shown as needs erasing. When inserted the system shows it as blank.

3 Logs attached, OK only one with this post will follow up if you want the others. (I couldn't grasp multi up readily)

Turkey in the straw ImgBurn.log

Edited by That's Mister to you-bud.

Of that specific dye?

Maybe your drive needs a clean then.

These are hardware issues so you've going to have to change something about the drive/firmware/media to correct it.

Well the discs where all bought at the same time in packages of 10 but that don't mean they are same lot. I cleaned heads between run 2 and 3. Moved to a different computer same brand drive same Maxell disc imgburn 2500 same result. Humm... Dug through lots of discs found a Memorex RW.

Burn success. I be darned, wish I could get Verbatim RW here in the outback of Nevada, though this is the first time I've had compatibility problems.

I've made a few DVDr coasters.

Thanks,

T

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.