imgburn problem divx video

donmarko

I noticed that when i druged and droped file without folder i get this:Your image contains an 'AVI' file in the root directory so I'm going to assume it's a DivX Video disc.

DivX Video discs typically use 'ISO9660 + Joliet' file systems, not 'UDF' as you have selected.

Do you want me to correct this for you? (but when file is in folder no warning message).I use default imburn settings, can i use: Dont promot divx video settings (answer no) , when i enable this i get warning message in log : User Accepted incorrect file system selection for DivX Video disc warning ?

Can i ignore this warning i burned 1 disc without problems? (If i can ignore this is there a way to disable this warning?).

Thx in advance.

Edited by donmarko

Assuming you have the file system option configured for 'ISO9660 + UDF' and your player can read divx files (with long file names) from such discs, yes it's safe to ignore the message.

ImgBurn will only look for and detect AVI files if they're in the root of the image/disc.

Assuming you have the file system option configured for 'ISO9660 + UDF' and your player can read divx files (with long file names) from such discs, yes it's safe to ignore the message.

ImgBurn will only look for and detect AVI files if they're in the root of the image/disc.

Thx i watch movies on pc so i will use : Dont promot divx video settings (answer no) .

Can i ignore this warning for udf or only for ISO9660 + UDF?

thx

Edited by donmarko

You can ignore it for whatever it's set on.

The files will be visible on your PC regardless of the file system you select as windows supports them all.

You'll just run into short file name (length) issues if you just select ISO9660 and you'll run into file system parsing issues if you're not running Vista+ and just select UDF v2.5+ (XP can only read 1.02 - 2.01 by default)

You can ignore it for whatever it's set on.

The files will be visible on your PC regardless of the file system you select as windows supports them all.

You'll just run into short file name (length) issues if you just select ISO9660 and you'll run into file system parsing issues if you're not running Vista+ and just select UDF v2.5+ (XP can only read 1.02 - 2.01 by default)

I am using xp (sp3) i will use for almost everything udf (1.02) , only for dvd video i have to change ISO9660 + UDF or i can set just udf (i have pioneer dvd-rw dvr-215d)?

Edited by donmarko

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.