Set readspeed via batch file.

Raptor88

Is there a way to set the readspeed via a batch file?

I did search through the list of readme.txt command line options and saw that there is a /SPEED option which is used to set the write speed. But the reason I ask about a readspeed option is that the readme.txt file does not list "ISOREAD" as a MODE option, yet I see "/MODE ISOREAD" being used in some sample batch file listings in other threads on this forum.

Also while I'm at it, is there a list of options that are not shown in the readme.txt file? Like the ISOREAD option.

And thanks for the great ImgBurn program!

Raptor

ISOREAD was the old name, which is now /MODE READ so that it matches the program's modes in the graphical interface. The /SPEED switch only works for setting the write speed.

The program will use the read speeds configured in the Read mode screen, so you can set it to the speed you want then close ImgBurn, and when you call ImgBurn to read your disc, it'll use those speeds.

ISOREAD was the old name, which is now /MODE READ so that it matches the program's modes in the graphical interface. The /SPEED switch only works for setting the write speed.

The program will use the read speeds configured in the Read mode screen, so you can set it to the speed you want then close ImgBurn, and when you call ImgBurn to read your disc, it'll use those speeds.

Very helpful info! Really appreciate it. And thanks for all your other posts which I've learned much from.

Raptor

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.