Delete image after burning

Raptor88

How is the "Delete the image when done" option set?

I select "Write iso image from disc", I set the input optical drive, I set the destination folder and file name and ImgBurn is ready to read the source disc.

But when I look in the queue window I see the "Delete the image when done" option but it's grayed out.

Even if I go to Tools > Settings > Write and check "Check delete image", when I go back and look at the queue window the "Delete the image when done" option is still grayed out.

Thanks,

Raptor

Edited by Raptor88

I can't find that option 'Write iso image from disc' and from the work description it sounds as you are using the Read mode (or possible Create Image file from Disc''.

Could it be that you have added more than instance of the image to burn in the queue?

But when I look in the queue window I see the "Delete the image when done" option but it's grayed out.

You have to click on a disc image from the Queue list, so that you can set it only for the images you want deleted.

I can't find that option 'Write iso image from disc' and from the work description it sounds as you are using the Read mode (or possible Create Image file from Disc''.

Could it be that you have added more than instance of the image to burn in the queue?

Hi Cynthia,

My bad. I had quoted from memory so my quote was incorrect. In fact my entire post is wrong. I only had 4 hours of sleep the night before so I must have been in lala land.

What I actually clicked on was "Write image file to disc" in the first screen that opens when ImgBurn is run.

I clicked the source file on the HDD and selected the "output" drive.

When I clicked the queue icon, the bottom options were grayed out.

Had 7.5 hours of sleep last night so I think this post is correct.... ;)

Sorry for that.

Thanks,

Raptor

Edited by Raptor88

You have to click on a disc image from the Queue list, so that you can set it only for the images you want deleted.

Hi mmalves,

You nailed it! Highlighting the file in the queue does enable the grayed out options.

Thanks,

Raptor

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.