This is very strange

pavlakos1

Ok, i ve trying for hours now to burn an windows 7 iso on a RW dvd. Am doing the procedure as instructed by one topic here. Everything goes normal the situation gets completed i even hear the sound that informs us that the situation is complete. Then i browse my disc drive and there is absolutely nothing written on the disc? what is wrong? I verify after and the status are : DISC EMPTY. What is happening?? why?

No, either post what's in the log window after your last burn (open it via the view menu if you've closed it down - naughty person!) or just copy + paste the top section from the log file. You should be able to tell where each new session starts as there are a few separator lines (and a date).

In this session i checked verify and now its verifying. I can hear the disc spinning and nothing else. is this normal? (its spinning for about 4 minutes now..) shall i wait and after post the log? i mean wait till the verifying is complete

Also the "complete" "Device Buffer" "image buffer" bar isnt moving at all and on the verify rate it says unknown and also same in the time remaining.

Edited by pavlakos1

; //****************************************\\

; ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 - Log

; ÔåôÜñôç, 02 ÄåêÝìâñéïò 2009, 00:17:07

; \\****************************************//

;

;

I 00:16:31 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!

I 00:16:31 Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate x64 Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 00:16:31 Total Physical Memory: 4.191.740 KB - Available: 3.047.356 KB

W 00:16:31 SPTD can have a detrimental effect on drive performance.

I 00:16:31 Initialising SPTI...

I 00:16:31 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 00:16:31 Found 1 DVD±RW/RAM!

I 00:17:07 Close Request Acknowledged

I 00:17:07 Closing Down...

I 00:17:07 Shutting down SPTI...

I 00:17:07 ImgBurn closed!

This is the last log. al though i explained before what is happening now..which its still trying to verify

Yeah that's an empty log. (where you've simply opened and closed the program)

We need one that actually shows us that you're doing something.

Just copy + paste everything that's in the log window of the ImgBurn instance you have open at the moment.

Oh and no it's not normal for the verify to not have actually started and the drive to just be spinning.

What's the message in the statusbar down the bottom of the main window?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.