Another great Program

Byngo

Have I been on the moon or something. I can't believe I've found all those familiar members from the good old days that I remember fondly. (yes i've read the rules)

I've been wondering from site to site for many a month, searching for something i used to enjoy being a member of and learnt so much from.

I was "Novice" back then (it seemed appropriate at the time) if anyone remembers me,,but I doubt it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for another great program to LUK and to say thanks for you and your old forum member's help in the past.

Welcome aboard. :) Many of us did the same thing you did. Lots of wandering. All of us are happy that L_UK :worthy: took everything in stride and managed to create a new tool for us to play with and a forum for us all to talk crap...... I mean learn from.

*cough*

;)

Have I been on the moon or something. I can't believe I've found all those familiar members from the good old days that I remember fondly.

Welcome back, i was the same too when i found ImgBurn by chance and joined the forum only to see all those fimiliar names and avatars which hadn't lost any of their humor or witt.... :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.