Oh wow guys...HI!!

BlackWidow

• 4 weeks later...

lol..you guys are as crazy as ever!

Really great to see Lightening's new project.

I kinda got swallowed up by a MMORPG...World of Warcraft. Have been playing for over a year now. Tried to quit about a month ago, and it lasted about 2 weeks....hahaha Came back to the game, but not playing it as how I used to. Any of you guys ever play WoW? If you haven't don't start..worse than crack. :swear:

Good to hear that you are all doing well. I got a PM from G5_MYM, it sounds like he is doing great! So glad to hear it. I can remember us all telling you that eventually things would get better. :D Congratulations btw.

I really need to check in on you guys more often..it is this goddamn game I tell ya!!

LOL the USB device. Damn, I really gotta get me one of those.

Edited by BlackWidow

Good to see you slowly breaking the addiction BW - don't feel bad we lost snazz to that game as well :death: Haven't seen him in ages on the forum.....

lol oh really? I guess you guys don't know what server he plays on huh? The game is evil!! :spider:

theres an old movie called The Groove Tube the makers of the movie are dragged into court because people are addicted to the show and are quitting their jobs to watch, funny movie early Chevy Chase ,you haven't started to take days off to just play the game have you? :lol:

Good to see you slowly breaking the addiction BW - don't feel bad we lost snazz to that game as well :death: Haven't seen him in ages on the forum.....

lol oh really? I guess you guys don't know what server he plays on huh? The game is evil!! :spider:

Send him a PM. :)

its that or to be able to eat well every week and pay the bills .I'd probably loose my mind if I retired and had nothing to do .In the States a person lives on average 5 years after retirement at least it was 5 last time I read anything

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.