Which DVD burner?

berryarecool

Slim burners are rubbish: you'll have better quality burns if you get a normal-sized burner and put it in an external enclosure. For the burner an Optiarc AD-7240S is great.

By the way, if you're going for Pioneer as per xaudiox's suggestion, don't get the DVR-118/DVR-218 ones because they aren't good burners (the 116/117/216/217 are the good stuff).

Slim burners are rubbish: you'll have better quality burns if you get a normal-sized burner and put it in an external enclosure. For the burner an Optiarc AD-7240S is great.

By the way, if you're going for Pioneer as per xaudiox's suggestion, don't get the DVR-118/DVR-218 ones because they aren't good burners (the 116/117/216/217 are the good stuff).

Would you buy a burner like this? DVR-X162Q Qflix External DVD/CD Writer, I have a slim external LG GP08 already and i tried burning with IMGBURN and it wont do it so please help me out and help me try to burn DVD+R DL disks.

From what I can understand it's based on the models 116/216, so it should be a nice drive.

Another option is to get a regular SATA/IDE and put it in an external USB case.

Where could I find one of those? I appreciate your help, I really don't know much about burners and I dont want to make another mistake like I did when Im burning DVD+R DL disks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.