No audio after burning DVD

bknblk

Hi,

I am somewhat of a noob at this and tried burning a DVD movie with ImgBurn. The original movie was ripped using DVD Shrink. Everything seemed to be fine and completed successfully, but when I play the DVD I get no audio. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

ImgBurn burns stuff as it is, i.e. it doesn't change anything.

Try the Audio button of your DVD player to see if it shows/changes the available audio tracks. Also try playing on the computer with a proper DVD player software like PowerDVD/WinDVD/Media Player Classic/VLC Media Player/etc. If it plays OK in the computer then it's likely the audio is in DTS format, which not all DVD player standalones support.

DVDShrink automaticaly strips out the DTS stream by defaut. If the DTS was the only audio stream or was the first stream, that will leave you no audio on direct play. Try changing the audio stream to 2nd or 3rd stream. If not, try Shrink again and pay attention to wat is selected to retain.

DVDShrink automaticaly strips out the DTS stream by defaut. If the DTS was the only audio stream or was the first stream, that will leave you no audio on direct play. Try changing the audio stream to 2nd or 3rd stream. If not, try Shrink again and pay attention to wat is selected to retain.

Thank you for the reply....in fact this is exactly what happened....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.