Super-human Smilie?!

dbminter

Has anyone ever noticed how incredibly strong :chair: is? I mean, look closely: the little guy is actually able to lift, hold, and swing that folding metal chair with ONE hand! What a char-athlete! :weightlift:

Also, has anyone ever noticed the slight difference between this Smilie: :o and the one used for the Post Icon?

Has anyone ever noticed how incredibly strong :chair: is? I mean, look closely: the little guy is actually able to lift, hold, and swing that folding metal chair with ONE hand! What a char-athlete! :weightlift:

I'm with LFC. You need a hobby of some sort. :P

Nurse! One colonoscopy for patient Minter, please. :doctor:

you may feel a little cramp.......in your neck and try to keep the noise down you'll scare all the other patients in the waiting room :lol:

Also, has anyone ever noticed the slight difference between this Smilie: :o and the one used for the Post Icon?

yea, the post icon is a smilie saying the letter "o" , whereas the :o one is a photo of a smilie getting unexpectedly shafted, and :lol: is a photo of one being shafted and having a tight fit :w00t:

Smile Anally......... Your on Candid Camera................ :& :lol: . Deep down in the darkest recesses of the human anatomy......... :o Look up waaaaayyyyy up and you'll see a lumpy..... :'(

yea, the post icon is a smilie saying the letter "o" ,whereas the :o one is a photo of a smilie getting unexpectedly shafted, and :lol: is a photo of one being shafted and having a tight fit :w00t:

Fortunately, heres a side on pic of the same scene hump.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.